Little swallow bird.

1 June 2012



Top - Primark
Skirt - H&M
Boots - DaisyStreet
Ring - Primark
Nails - Barry M "Shocking Pink"

Hey lovelies, hope you're having a great day! Here's my outfit for today. Earlier on I finally sorted out my roots so I feel happier now (my natural colour is very light brown so my roots make me look...bald haha). I've had this top for a while but it's been kind of neglected, I always forget how much I love it. Anything animal print is a win. 

In a little while I'm heading out to get some food with my boyfriend - think it'll either be our favourite Turkish place or a cafe which serves breakfasts all day.





Also just want to thank anyone who reads/follows my blog, you have no idea how much it means to me. Blogging and reading others' blogs keeps me so inspired :)



Join the conversation!

  1. oh gosh, how beautiful your outfit is!
    i'm a bit jealous ;>!

    and the ring is wonderful! so like alice in wonderland!

    wish you a nice weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. noo don't be jealous! but thank you though :D i think that too about the ring, you're right! thanks again, hope you have a nice weekend too xx

      Delete
  2. I alway read your blog, you inspire me to sign up and get one too! You look beautiful as always, hope you and your boyfriend enjoy the rest of your evening!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww wow really? well you must let me know once you have yours up and running! thank you so, so much. hope you have a great night :) x

      Delete
  3. hello! thank you lots, of course i'll follow you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the birdie top and I have loved looking through your blog, you have yourself a new follower! Now I'm heading over to Daisystreet shoes to get those chelsea boots as I need them in my life, NOW!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww that's so lovely to read, thank you! i'll follow you right back dear. hahaha yes you do, you will love them! :D x

      Delete
  6. You are so pretty! Love the top and ring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, I can't stop being thankful to have people like you and the blog you have.
    Second, you're so pretty and effortless in everything.
    Third, I love your room - so much. :)
    Fourth, I so love your top paired with your black skirt! XX

    Smile! :)

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.