Bicycles and cheese on toast.

11 July 2012


Top & leggings | H&M
Belt | Peacocks
Shoes | New Look







Evening lovelies! Little bit of a casual outfit of the day this time, as I spent my afternoon off cycling around with my boyfriend. Every time I'm out cycling I spend most of my time "aww"ing at all the lovely dogs which pass me by. I'll probably end up crashing into a tree some day because of their distracting cuteness.

Anyway I don't have anything very interesting to say, but my next outfit will be more blog worthy. Urgh, and PLEASE let me apologise for my roots! So hideous, I will stop being lazy and fix them tomorrow haha. 


Join the conversation!

  1. Those bikes are so cute, you look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous as usual, my dear! i've actually never noticed that you have a dream catcher tattoo -- i am SO in love with it! i have a tattoo of coordinates on my upper arm -- one day i'll get another one somewhere!
    i totally know what you mean by "awwww"-ing at dogs. i do it ALL the time, and i'm begging my boyfriend to PLEASE let me get a puppy, but he keeps telling me no. ugh! anyway, i saw the cutest dog ever -- it was a mini goldendoodle. google it. NOW. (you won't regret it!)
    hope all is well :)

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you're so lovely as usual, thank you! aww i love the idea of your tattoo also, sounds so nice :) haha whyyyy must boys ruin dreams? we all want puppies, they have to accept this! i googled, so adorable <3 think my dream dog would be a greyhound :) thanks, hope you're well too dear x

      Delete
  3. Such a cute belt, your waist is tiny tiny tiny!

    http://avatallulah.com

    and check out my shop:
    https://marketplace.asos.com/seller/avatunnicliffe/collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes i do rather like my tiny waist, thank you!

      Delete
  4. I never knew you weren't naturally dark haired :O I didn't notice the roots until you mention actually >.< You look lovely (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh i shouldn't have mentioned it then :P i have naturally very light brown hair. thanks dear! :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos! Your bikes are so cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bike is super cute, love your tattoo is lovely and I haven't really noticed it before,

    Love coco x x x
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. awww shucks! not at all, you're far too kind <3

      Delete
  8. Those bikes are fab! I have road bike but I want to get a cute cruiser. I love your blog. Want to follow each other doll?


    Beauty Asylum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you should treat yourself to one then :) sure thing!

      Delete
  9. Your bikes look great, I love the colours! And totally did not realise your natural colour isn't black, are you naturally blonde? I love your hair wavy, you look so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay thanks, we are pretty proud of them! ahh my natural colour is a sort of mousy light brown...just not appealing to me in the slightest :P thanks so much :) xx

      Delete
  10. Amazing bikes, I'm really enamoured. I'm curious! My bike is pretty but such a big clunker, I'm hoping to eventually find an old Raleigh or something or other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! aww i really do hope you'll find your dream bike then, slim bikes like these are so perfect for pathways and parks (and of course road cycling) :)

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.