Pink and grey.

12 July 2012




Cardigan | Wheels & Dollbaby
Top | H&M
Skirt | River Island
Shoes | H&M

Hey everyone, gosh I'm trying not to fall asleep as I type this. You know sometimes when you go to sleep and then it's time to wake up yet it only feels like you shut your eyes for a few minutes? Yeah, that's how I started my day haha. I spent my morning/afternoon at work, then I bought some new candles and ate too many bagels (completely addicted to the cinnamon & raisin ones, mmm).

Went for a comfortable outfit as I knew I'd be walking home (slowly). This is one of my favourite cardigans, I love the colour and it has a really pretty design on the back which I'll probably show another time. And of course, peter pan collars are always cute :)

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my bike, I adore it so much. My boyfriend let me choose all the colours/patterns and then built it for me. Anyway, hope you're all having a lovely night, I'm off to continue being zombified.


Join the conversation!

  1. This is downright and completely adorable. The collar, the skirt, the cardigan: I sincerely love it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit - the skirt is lovely and love the collar too! looking stunning as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thanks so much you lovely thing! xx

      Delete
  3. The cardi is so cute. Loving this look!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit, love the cardi especially! :)
    It's so nice that your boyfriend built your bike! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear :) ahh i know, i'm very lucky he's talented with bikes hehe x

      Delete
  5. Love this cardigan, it gives a nice touch to this outfit. Also your tattoo is beautiful :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i wanted to lighten the outfit up a little, thank you :) xx

      Delete
  6. you look gorgeous; the collar on that top is so lovely :) I also have major hair envy right now... hah :)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) aww you shouldn't be, your hair is lovely! xo

      Delete
  7. Lovely! Lovely outfit :)
    http://stephaniejw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummm cinnamon and raisin! :) the peter pan collar is so so cute, love it. plus when i saw the word bike i scrolled down, you and your boyfriend's bikes are amazing! it's so hard to cycle in london cos the roads are too busy :( lovely blog, following you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes so delicious! :) thank you so much for saying that, they're our babies. i totally understand, when i visited london i just couldn't believe the crazy traffic! hope you find some lovely quiet paths for cycling instead :) thanks sweetie, i'll definitely do the same xx

      Delete
  9. Pretty outfit :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Have a great day ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  10. you got a lovely hair
    gorgeous, i love your blog ^^
    lets follow each others blog! i hope we can be friends, nice to know you

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! ^_^ i'll certainly check yours out!

      Delete
  11. I absolutely love this whole outfit, it's so cute and I want the whole thing!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.