Candy walls.

21 July 2012



Top | H&M
Skirt| Topshop
Shoes | Daisy Street
Necklace & ring | Primark
Nails | Topshop "Daydream"

Afternoon sweeties! Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, I've been working a lot and just haven't had the energy to take outfit photos. But here is the outfit I wore yesterday. I think it's quite a simple combination, but I just love the way this skirt brightens up any outfit. And I'd forgotten all about this deer necklace; I have quite a few different ones (obviously because I'm obsessed).

Other than working, I finally went to see the Katy Perry movie (I love her even more now) and have been buying new things here and there. When I've gathered enough I'll probably do a haul post :)

This afternoon my sister and I are going to bake something, not sure what yet but I have a lot of recipes saved which I want to try out. And I have a feeling I will finally place a new order on ASOS as I've had things 'saved for later' on there for light years!




Join the conversation!

  1. such a cute outfit, love it! your make up looks really great as well :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the skirt.

    Hannah x
    http://www.hannahlouisef.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and your matching nails :)
    You look so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love the skirt and nail polish so much! I also need your hair, and eyebrows :) I want to see the Katy Perry movie so much but my boyfriend won't go with me :(

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! haha not at all though, you're so pretty :) pfft, silly boys. i'm lucky enough to have a younger sister who likes most of the same things. hope you get to see it! x

      Delete
  5. Love your skirt! The pink and grey goes so nicely together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww your outfit is adorable! I love the shape of the skirt, it's so girly! The combination of your pretty raven black hair and the soft colours makes it even more beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're far too lovely, thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  7. That skirt looks lovely and I love your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi. you're super cute. i dig your style.

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.