Minnie in wonderland.

23 July 2012







Dress | Topshop
Shoes | H&M
Bag | Primark
Necklace | gift

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I feel like my weekend passed me by in a flash even though I didn't do very much. Though my sister and I did bake cakes like I said we would. I'll probably do a post about them next :)

I completely adore this dress and feel bad for it getting lost amongst all the others in my wardrobe. I definitely need to wear it more. It's such a pretty little thing, perfect for wearing whilst baking cakes ;) Oh and the necklace! My boyfriend bought this for me a couple of years ago but I've recently found it again, I really thought it was gone for good. I think it's just the sweetest and I love Alice in Wonderland.

Right now I'm off to eat one of our yummy cakes and then head off to work, have a nice night!





Join the conversation!

  1. Pretty! I chose to buy that dress in the other brown/orange colour but I don't know why! the red looks so much nicer! i love the fit of it though, it's so comfortable and hits the waist really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful outfit you look so pretty! Your weekend sounds perfect baking cakes haha!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress these style of dresses are my fave. Lovely outfit xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty polka dot dress, the colour really suits you!

    http://rileyellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you look stunning!
    That dress is beautiful! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. your outfit looks very amazing. *-* find your blog very good. now i am a new follower <3

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're really pretty! Love the dress ;)

    xx
    http://jacque-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. darn you and your adorable style. that seriously is the perfect dress for baking cakes, i love that it's red!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely dress, love the bag you have teamed it with. I am also in love with your hair :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is lovely, the collar on it is super cute!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post !

    Love your outfit so much!!

    You look FABOULOUS !

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s check out the link in my latest post as well :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute polka dots, and a bit off topic I love the tattoo!

    http://its-just-a-bit-fruity.blogspot.co.uk/

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to wear dresses and I really like these kinds of dresses. The red looks great on you! I viewed your blog sale, if only I wasn't in the U.S, there is a very pretty black dress similar to this that I loved.

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your dress it's perfect!! <3_<3

    ReplyDelete
  15. what an amazing dress! love the collar!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look lovely!!! Such a pretty dress.

    Stephanie
    http://stephaniejw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.