Flowers and lightning.

5 July 2012




Top | New Look
Skirt | Primark
Necklace | H&M
Ring | Primark

Hey everyone, this is my outfit for today. I don't really feel like it's anything exciting but wanted to post it anyway :) Apologies for my horrible looking nails as well, I'm super lazy.

Last night I went to see the movie Killer Joe with my boyfriend, and oh my, it was so good! Completely disturbing and messed up, things I always love in a movie. Matthew McConaughey was perfect as a psycho! And it was a pleasant surprise to see Emile Hirsch as I wasn't aware he was in it (dreamboat).

On another note, I made it to 200 followers yay! Thank you all so much for taking an interest in my blog, it means a lot to me.
Have a lovely evening.



Join the conversation!

  1. You look gorg!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the 200 girl!! my nails always look like that too so no worries! love the simple floral and the pleated skirt :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you darling! hahaha lazy girls for life xD

      Delete
  3. I love your necklace, it really finished your outfit! Lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt is from primark?? amazing!! And loving the necklace!
    hope you can pop by Claire,
    check out my blog shades of pepper here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i know! looks just as good as ones from other high street stores :) thank you, i will!

      Delete
  5. I love your top! It's so beautiful (plus I am madly in love with your tattoo! Perfection.)
    Also I'm super excited to follow you (: And I hope you'll return the favor so we can stay in touch.

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, it makes me smile so much when i get a compliment on my tattoo :) and thanks for following, i'll definitely return the favour! xx

      Delete
  6. Love this look I really want a leather skirt like this and the top is so pretty! Your hair and makeup are amazing as well, making me want to dye mine dark again! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear, you're the sweetest! you'd look lovely with dark hair, come back to the dark side :D xx

      Delete
  7. once again you so pretty! i love how you use the necklace too. it really add sophistication to your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of you having this leather skirt :'( boohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww no don't be sad! maybe try searching ebay, river island had been selling the exact same one too :)

      Delete
  9. You look lovely! I love the collar necklace. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I really like this outfit, you look great! (I totally feel like stealing your skirt, it's perfect!) - love your dreamcatcher tattoo by the way! :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much dear! haha you'll have a fight on your hands for the skirt :D and thanks for the compliment on my tattoo! x

      Delete
  11. what a lovely blog!!! so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so flattered you used the word dreamy, thank you!

      Delete
  12. Love the skirt, looks good on you!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely look - love the skirt, I looked in every Primark I could get near to when they first came out but never did find one :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! awww no that's really a shame, wish all primarks stocked the same stuff :( x

      Delete
  14. You look amazing, your hair and skin are beautiful! Well done on getting to 200 followers :)
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always look so gorgeous in any outfits Claire! I also love the ring! :) You deserve more than 200 followers! :)

    xx

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you for saying that! you're too kind :) xx

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.