New in | Mini ASOS haul.

31 July 2012






Hello all you pretty things! Sorry I've gotten a little slow with my posting lately, I just haven't found the time to take decent outfit photos. But in my next one I have a gorgeous dress to show you!

So far today I've done a little food shopping with my dad and then we went for a coffee (mmm Costa). The sun is shining which makes me feel so happy :) My mood will change soon enough though as I have to go to work haha.

As I was just paid, I decided to treat myself to a few bits online - mostly ebay finds - but here is what I fancied on ASOS! My first ever Dahlia purchase, and it really is lovely. I do wish it fitted a little better on the waist but it was a very decent sale price so I'm not complaining too much! I also got the Motel jeans in the sale, I've wanted these for soooo long, they're beautiful. Then a simple high-necked crop top and a really cool eye necklace.

Anyway, thanks to people who still continue to join my blog even when I'm not posting too often :) I'll leave you with a couple of quick photos of me wearing my new things. Hope you all have a great evening.





Join the conversation!

  1. Love the first outfit. I have a black crop roll neck myself you will find they look fab with so many things! I absolutely love mine.

    It's Just a bit Fruity Fashion Blog

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovee those jeans and they go so well together with the cropped roll neck top. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Dahlia dress! It's so pretty, and it still has a nice shape on you even though you mentioned it doesn't fit perfectly :)

    http://danielleyc.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is absolutely beautiful :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the dress!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the trousers on you! You have an amazing figure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the crop top with those trousers! x

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pieces! i love the motel jeans they suit you so well - looking HOT! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my. I'm dying to get those Motel Rocks jeans but they don't come small enough for me and I'm just really sad about that hahaha. They look SO good on you.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm seriously in LOVE with everything you got! those pants are so funky i want it!

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wooow you have a beautiful figure, love the pants and top and you look amazing in them .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that black top, great styling as always claire <3 :)

    check out my blog shades of pepper here

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have had my eye on those jeans in black and white, but striped jeans can be hard to pull off so I'm unsure. You look amazing in them though!
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great buys! I love those jeans, you have such an amazing figure, you wear the jeans fantastically!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your figure is unreal!! Love the jeans! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.