Instagram 003.

20 August 2012



username: xjad0re

001. bouncy hair  002. homemade peach lemonade (still need to post recipe!)  003. late night veggie breakfast  004. dressed to go see batman with my sister  005. kitty snoozing on my leg  006. at my aunty's house  007. mmm...rhubarb & custard fizzy juice  008. mango frozen yoghurt with strawberries & oreos  009. in my boyfriend's car for the first time  010. i love colourful donuts  011. morning latte  012. trying on clothes in topshop  013. went for a late night drive, here i am in a lift  014. boyfriend fell asleep on my lap, aww  015. blue banana ice cream  016. sour cherry brain freeze milkshake, so sickly  017. up far too early on a sunday for the car boot sale

Haven't done one of these posts in a while so I thought it was about time :) As you can see, most of my posts revolve around food and drink haha. I've had lots of really nice days and evenings whilst I've been on holiday from work, it's been so good to have a break. 

Hope everyone's having a lovely day!




Join the conversation!

  1. Lovely pictures! What is your name on Instagram, if I may ask? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! oh silly me, i forgot to say. must edit my name into the post. i'm xjad0re :)

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures. That ice cream looks super yummy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in every photo! :) and the ice cream and R&C drink looks yummy! :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you sweetie! :) yeah i think you'd love them both, seriously good :D xx

      Delete
  4. I love the last photo, so pretty :) Breakfast is perfect at anytime of the day! :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) i totally agree with you, i could have it for every meal haha! x

      Delete
  5. Ahh, I saw that rhubarb and custard drink on someone else's blog but had completely forgotten about it. I really want to try it, as although I'm not a big fizzy drink drinker, I absolutely loved the rhubarb and custard sweets as a child and still do, yum.
    Looking forward to your peach lemonade recipe, sounds really nice and refreshing.
    Hope you've had a good weekend lovely.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww yes you must give it a try, i was a bit worried at first that it would taste weird but it's exactly like the sweets! thank you, i'm glad you're interested in the recipe, i'll definitely post it soon :) hope you had a great weekend too dear! x

      Delete
  6. Your hair looks gorgeous curled (and when it's straight too!) Also really like your outfit you wore to your aunty's house. Really suits you.
    By the way it's nice to come across another blogger from Edinburgh. Following your lovely blog now. xx

    LovefromLouLou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it's lovely to gain a follower who is also from edinburgh yay :D xx

      Delete
  7. Instagram posts are the best!! You take some really lovely ones :) the last one is my favourite.. so pretty!

    Jen
    http://drawingsunderthetable.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i really appreciate that! ahh my sleepy one, you're too kind ^.^

      Delete
  8. Your hair looks so cute curly!
    And I LOVE Shakeaway!
    Unfortunately the one near me shut down :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you! :) aww that really is such a shame, if i could post you some i would! x

      Delete
  9. All of the food and drink in this post looks amazing! I can't wait to see the peach lemonade recipe and I really need to try rhubarb and custard drink! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you think so, thanks! i'll be sure to post the recipe soon :) you really need to get the rhubard & custard drink, you won't regret it if you love the sweeties! xo

      Delete
  10. lovely pics, i like all the food posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Claire I love your pics!! :)
    I really like your blog,I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.