Pulp fiction.

18 August 2012


Top | Charity shop (diy)
Skirt | Topshop
Shoes | H&M
Bag | eBay
Necklace | H&M
Purse | New Look
Nails | Model's Own lilac dream & Topshop daydream

Evening all! I know this outfit isn't very exciting but it's what I wore yesterday to go out for a drive and island adventure with my boyfriend. It's so nice now that he has a car, we can do much more things without worrying about walking/cycling all the way there.

I have lots of pretty pictures to share from my day, but I thought I'd save those for another post.

I'm completely in love with my little Pulp Fiction top! It's one of my favourite movies ever, so when I saw this large mens t-shirt I just knew I had to have it. I didn't take too much care in cutting it, but I'm happy with how it turned out. This skirt is so pretty but it's ridiculously short haha so even though it was a warm day I had to wear some tights.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend so far, I've just been out on my bike and now I'm starving so I must go make dinner :)

I've also recently remade a Formspring account, so if you'd prefer to ask me a question on there please feel free x


Join the conversation!

  1. So cute, and I absolutely love your nails! Such pretty colours, and you have a lovely shape to your nails :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh such a cute purse! Love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that bag!? I love a good ebay find :)! Such a lovely skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as per usual!
    I love the nails :)
    And I love your dreamcatcher tattoo!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this outfit is perfect! I love your photos :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely, I like your nails. Looking forward to seeing some of your 'day out' pics :)
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute nails. Love it! :D

    Love, Gail.
    www.theexpertdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your nails are gorgeous <3 and i also love the movie pulp fiction..still classic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I LOVE that top :) Looks like you had a really amazing time. Cant wait to see the other photos!!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  10. How you've cut that top is so cute!
    Love your skirt with it.

    And your nails are adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is so super sweet and you are so gorgeous!

    www.opinionslave.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. everything about this look is perfect, love it!
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're always so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.