Current skincare | Soap & Glory.

16 August 2012








I've never actually been all that into skincare products. For a long time I was just using any soap I could find to cleanse my face, and then makeup wipes every night to take off my makeup. But when I finally did decide to use better products, I had to try a few brands first before I found my favourites. I do really like brands like Simple, and even some Superdrug or Boots own brand stuff, but Soap & Glory are now my most loved.

I love their attractive and cute packaging, as well as their cleverly thought out names. I've been using these products in my daily skin routine for a couple of months now, and I really feel they've only done good things for my face.

If you'd like a proper review on any of the products please let me know. What are your favourite skincare products?


Join the conversation!

  1. Your products look great, I didn´t know about Soap and Glory. It is really nice to learn about new queality brands.

    I have to admit that I never put too much attention to my skin routine until now, as long as I have a soft and healthy skin. But I am almost thirty and started thinking that an extra help to keep it young and bright will be ok. My mum gave to me a antioxidant mask with white tea that is just amazing. Besides, it is against aging and totally pro-toning. It is called Ligne Spa by Gisèle Denis. If you have the chance, try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad to introduce you to them then :) i suppose if your skin is lovely enough anyway, it's hard to feel like you need to put much effort into your routine. that mask sounds really nice, i love products with tea in them. thanks for the recommendation x

      Delete
  2. Totally agree with about the packaging, it's so cute. Would you recommend the detox wash for sensitive skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is :) hmm i'd say it would be okay. it's really good at cleansing without being harsh on the skin (i'd sometimes get tight feeling skin after certain face washes). it does have a strong mint scent though, when i first used it i was worried it would be too harsh but it leaves my skin soft.

      Delete
  3. I've always thought about trying Soap & Glory but just haven't got round to it. I have really sensitive and acne prone skin so I have to be careful with what I use. I do love finding new skincare products too.

    I totally agree that Soap & Glory's packaging is supaaa cute.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww well you definitely should give some of their products a try :) the peach cleanser is really gentle and leaves your skin so soft. plus the moisturiser sinks in really quickly. haha yes so adorable& girly!

      Delete
  4. Yeah i love soap and glory packaging too! I actually did a review on peaches and clean when i was using it in my skin care regime if you wanna check it out
    http://ohthatcurl.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/product-review-soap-and-glory-peaches.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, i'll definitely check out your review :)

      Delete
  5. Face Soap and Clarity is so good, I've been using it for a couple of years now. I love that its slightly minty too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw i know, i love that about it too, really feels like it's working :) i didn't know it was minty until i was actually using it, got a little surprise haha.

      Delete
  6. These sound like they would be really great. You did a good review!


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the Soap & Glory collection, they smell so delicious. I didn't know they had a facial lotion with SPF in it though! That's really good to know :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove Soap & Glory, too bad you can't get them in Sweden though. :( x

    ReplyDelete
  9. peaches and clean looks really good, i've been really tempted to splurge on it for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire! I know what you mean, I used to be exactly the same about skincare, and could never see the point in the whole 3-step thing, but now I am the complete opposite and actually really enjoy the whole process, especially trying out new products. I love doing facemasks at the weekends!
    I haven't tried any of Soap and Glory's skincare, but the Peaches and Clean cleanser sounds really nice. I'd quite like to see a review on that if you fancy writing one, as they are quite an affordable brand, and it's always nice to find out about purse-friendly alternatives to more expensive products.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.