Do you know how far we are from the moon?

14 August 2012





Top | Motel
Skirt | Primark
Necklace | Gift
Shoes | H&M

Hey sweeties, hope you've all had a nice day. I spent the afternoon in town with my sister. We browsed some charity shops and went for ice cream, and it was such lovely weather.

I'm sure you can all tell I have a major love for anything leopard print. While I was clearing out a couple of clothes drawers last night, I found this top stuck down the back. It's always nice to find something you had forgotten all about :)

I've actually got a bit of a head cold so I feel an evening of many cups of tea coming on (not much different there haha). Think I'll watch a couple of movies as I haven't sat down to watch one properly in a while. Enjoy the rest of your evening!





Join the conversation!

  1. Cute! I love the leopard print with black

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this skirt! looks more topshop than primark :)

    kirstymaclean-xo@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re:
    thanks dear, it means a lot. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the leopard print top! you look gorgeous :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, especially the skirt. I've been looking for a similar for a while.
    -Taqhdees x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit creates such a gorgeous silhouette, Love it

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and dainty necklace juxtaposed with a leather skirt and a leopard top... I love this!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're gorgeous <3

    thedivineluminance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. I seriously want to come play in your closet. Immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely! I've got a thing for leopard print aswell :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with your top <3

    http://farbe-auf-schwarz.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing, this outfit is perfect :)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, indeed. I like very much the way in which the t-shirt and skirt textures work together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so cute!
    I love the skirt :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love finding things at the back of my wardrobe that I had forgotten about :) Cute outfit!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah I love your skirt so much, your hair is gorgeous ! You remind me of snow white xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow your outfit is stunning!!I love everything you wear! Gorgeous sweater and gorgeous skirt! Perfect combination and you look so pretty with it!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey love, just wondering when you bought that skirt? hope its still around for me to get hehe. you look lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.