New in | Topshop, New Look, Boots, Paperchase.

11 August 2012








Skull print scarf (different colour here), nail polish in Awol & lipstick in Secret Admirer | Topshop
Rose bracelet & bow purse (different colour here) | New Look
Everything else | Boots

Hey lovelies! Treated myself to a little shopping spree today, and as I'm sure you will notice I bought the rose magazine file featured in my last post. I was planning on buying it online but as I was passing I decided to pop in. Couldn't resist buying a little pack of cute tapes also. 

I had a dress to return to Topshop (as they sent me something in a size 14 by accident, grr), so with the money I bought a nail polish and lipstick I'd been wanting for a while. Then I also spied this very soft, skull print scarf in the sale (can only find full priced versions on the site sorry). I've also been desperately wanting a new purse for ages as my Hello Kitty one is dying a grubby looking death. Got this pretty one in the New Look sale for only £5.

Other than that I just got a few make up pieces from Boots, as well as this yummy smelling body butter, so nice!

Hope you're all having a good Saturday, I'm off to my boyfriend's for the night but I can't wait to check out the blogs of my new followers and return the favour :)

Take care!


Join the conversation!

  1. What a lovely clutter of purchases! xx

    Currently hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog for a pair of GALAXY PRINT LEGGINGS if you fancy a chance of winning!
    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'll check out your giveaway :D xx

      Delete
  2. i love your pictures! which lens do you use? 50mm? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look of the pistachio sundae body butter, i've got a real thing for pistachio stuff, i'll have to grab some of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohh you will love it then! they have a bigger version too but this is perfect for popping in your bag :)

      Delete
  4. I love everything that you bought, Claire! Paperchase always has such lovely things, I think I might have to pop in there soon too :)
    I hope you're having a lovely weekend :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much dear! aww yes definitely, it's the perfect place for stationary/homeware geeks :D thanks again, i hope you had a lovely weekend too :) xxx

      Delete
  5. That bow purse is so so cute! Love these pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i really couldn't resist! thank you <3

      Delete
  6. Aw that bow purse! And that scarf is gorgeous, a true bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know it's so pretty, i just can't resist pastel shades and the scarf is such good quality. still feel like it wasn't meant to be in the sale haha, not sure! :)

      Delete
  7. Ahh you got the magazine file!
    Was it on sale in store too?
    I need a few of them! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessss and it's just as pretty in real life, plus a little bigger than i expected! it wasn't marked down until i got to the till so yes, stock up if you love them! :) x

      Delete
    2. Yay that's even better!
      I just realised too, in the top picture, we have the same wallpaper :)
      I don't know anyone else who has is haha!
      x

      Delete
    3. haha wow i don't know anyone else who has it either! great taste ;) x

      Delete
  8. I am happy about your comment. Your Blog is lovely. & i really like your pictures.

    <3

    http://farbe-auf-schwarz.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything is so pretty, I wish it was mine, Is that your wall paper? its so cute, and your bed sheets as well, they look vintage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pics! I love the details!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.