Lust list 002.

10 August 2012




I still squeal at the sight of pretty pink things. Every. Time. I think the magazine file is so perfect for my room, and I can't resist those adorable bunnies! I also really want a new iphone case some time soon. I have a few saved on Etsy so I'm not sure which I'll go for, but this ice cream one is lovely. I seriously can't get over how beautiful this Jones and Jones dress is, I think it would look perfect with the Asos sunglasses (plus a real life ice cream in hand). And not forgetting the pretty leopard print blouse, I love the cutout detail.

Thanks to all my new followers, so happy I'm now at 300, you guys are the best :)


Join the conversation!

  1. I literally need every single thing on your lust list... not even kidding.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that dress. want everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all of these especially the dress and iphone case,

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink dress is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pillow and the magazine file! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. u deserve 300 followers..
    i want that kaycee shirt as well

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.