New in | Primark.

20 September 2012



Jumpers | £12 each
Scarf | £4
Phone cover | £2

Yesterday I was in town posting a few eBay items, when I thought I'd take a look in Topshop and see the now very popular faux leather jacket with faux fur collar (on my wish list here). To be honest, I didn't love it as much as I thought I would. Anyway, instead I thought I'd go see what cosy autumn offerings Primark had to give. My goodness, it was jumpers galore!

I'm happy with my choices. I wanted some jumpers which were long enough to just slightly cover the bum as most of the ones I own are kind of cropped. Both of them (especially the pink one) are so cosy and soft! I've also been after a long lightweight scarf for a while and the colours/pattern in this one are perfect. 

I was on my way to the till when I noticed my Primark had started stocking phone covers, this one was just too pretty to pass up for only £2!

Hope everyone is having a nice day. It's pouring outside here so I'm sitting with candles on and enjoying many cups of green tea, I love lazy days like these.


Join the conversation!

  1. The jumpers you picked are so cute! I love the pink one, you really can't beat Primark for new knitwear :)
    I hope you're having a lovely week :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primark do iphone covers?? NEED!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a Primark phone cover!! Woah! It looks gorgeous. Very Cath Kitson. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jumpers are gorgeous - I think I'm actually in lust with the second one!! And they do phone covers?? I see phone covers being purchased as a handy stocking filler for Xmas :) that is lovely!!! Wonderful buys x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never feel guilty buying more than one jumper when its in primark, i love the peachy coloured one.
    That phone cover is amazing! i neeeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh might have to go to primark tomorrow for the phone cover! and love the pinky jumper. gorgeous.

    I'm having a giveaway at Sophie Rose Beauty Blog, make sure to check it out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the chunky knits! So excited for autumn/winter to hit California (still about a month to go though...)! Also that phone case is so nice- it looks a bit Cath Kidson-esque

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jumpers look so comfy ^^
    And the phone cover D: I want one! nice price as well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like eveyrthing, I bought this jumper for my mum haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe those jumpers are in Pri!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute phone cover, if only it would fit my 3GS! Loving all the jumpers they have in Primark at the moment,I just want to buy so many! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love primark jumpers so much! theyre so soft and cosy for the price! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the jumpers. I need to get myself some nice ones too. It's getting so cold here. I wish we had Primark in Sweden!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this phone case :)
    I adore floral!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, how I wish we had Primark in Australia! I'm always seeing gorgeous stuff bloggers are buying and your haul is no exception! Love those jumpers, they are so cute and perfect for Winter <3
    xx Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the jumpers! Think I might have to stop by Primark next week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. These jumpers are lovely and that phone cover is lovely - so cath kidston-esque haha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all so gorgeous! I really love that iphone cover.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. gotta love primark! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  20. the Ooh La La jumper is adorable!
    and I love the phone cover as well :)

    anyway, Calire, I think your blog is filled with amazing lovely things
    definitely following, hopefully you'd follow back!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  21. I never go in Primark but that Ooh La La jumper could convince me!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the jumpers, they look great.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the sweaters! They look so comfy

    http://somekingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.