Instagram 004.

18 September 2012


001. yummy breakfast of toast, fruit, granola & yoghurt, and apple & elderflower juice
002. loving my animal print bag so much


003. tried on such a nice playsuit in miss selfridge, but the back was too baggy :(
004. addicted to these for life


005. snacks for a movie night with myself
006. my king


007. raspberry & banana smoothie (recipe here)
008. listening to beirut on the train back from their concert


009. my favourite late night veggie breakfast at city restaurant
010. what i wore to go see lawless at the cinema (movie was too amazing for words)


011. chillaxing after his trip to the vets
012. in love with these lately, not so much their name - nobbly bobbly, haha.


username: xjad0re



Join the conversation!

  1. Your cat is so cute!! And you've just managed to make me crave a smoothie again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's very thankful! hahaha i'm sorry :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Hello Claire! :) I love your dress (is it?) with the one you got your iPod on. Very tropical! And lookin at the food, hmmm, at almost 3am here, I am famished. Nice instagram photos! <3

    xx

    rottennuke.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello lovely! it is a dress, thanks so much :) hahaha always the worst to get hungry so late in the night, i always suffer from the same feeling :D thanks again! <3

      Delete
  3. I recenlty followed you on Instagram and I love all your pictures! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cat is so amazing! makes me miss mine so much! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww i'm sorry to make you miss your cat! >.< thank you though! x

      Delete
  5. It looks like you had a fabulous week. I want one of those icecreams!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did thank you :) haha yes they're perfect if you love sprinkles!

      Delete
  6. You saw Beirut?! I'm beyond jealous. Hope you had an amazing time! I'm also obsessed with your animal bag! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww another fan yay! they said they hadn't been to glasgow since 2007 so i'm really happy i went. thank you! this bag really does go everywhere with me now :D xx

      Delete
  7. You actually make all the food you eat look so nice and make me so hungry! I love your movie night outfit :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww i'm glad it all looks good! i end up making myself hungry again too >.< thank you :) x

      Delete
  8. Your cat is so cute. Makes me miss my little kitty that's living with my mom.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.