Pink polkadots and mary janes.

27 September 2012


Top | River Island
Jeggings | H&M
Shoes | Zara
Lips | Rimmel funtime fuschia

Hey sweeties, I finally have another outfit post to share with you. I recently bought this River Island top on eBay. I mostly couldn't resist it due to the beautiful pink colour but when I received it I was really happy with all the cute detailing. Whilst I am excited for all the lovely autumn shades, I will always love pink.

Yesterday I finally made my return to the gym, after not going for about 3 months. I miss the high that exercise gives me. I do go out on my bike a lot but I like to do a variety of exercise :) In the evening I went to the cinema with my sister to see House at the End of the Street. It was a decent movie but really not that scary. I'm quite looking forward to the release of Sinister, hopefully it will be frightening since it's from the people behind Insidious (and I loved that one).

I hope everyone is having a nice night, and thank you to any new followers :)



Join the conversation!

  1. love the shoes ! and your tattoo is lush ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is really cute, loving your top! The straps on the back look really cool :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'll admit they can be confusing to get into sometimes haha, but at least they look pretty :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love horror movies, though the one that always freaks me out is the Exorcist (due to the religion thing), I do need some recommendations. I love the whole outfit! Specially the shoes they kinda remind me of school girl- type of shoesies. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh of course, i can totally understand that! i think one which has always scared me since i was younger is candyman. i know people may look at it now and think it's rubbish but for some reason i find him so creepy haha. thanks so much, i'm glad they remind you of that, i think the same :) xx

      Delete
  4. Do you ever look less than perfect Claire?! :) You really suit pink and I LOVE those shoes!
    The advert for Sinister scares the life out of me! Since moving out of home, and into an old building I just don't have the same threshold for scary films as much as I love them!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're far too sweet, thank you!! :) hahaha i completely agree, that's why i'm really excited for it! aww what a shame, i think i'd be constantly hearing noises and looking over my shoulder so i really don't blame you for not wanting to watch them as much! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the top, really suits you. I really like how you've matched it to your lip colour too!!

    What a lovely eBay find. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this top, Claire!


    raspberrykitsch.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this whole outfit, those are my favourite type of shoes :) I don't know how you watch scary films, they terrify me! I have a much too vivid imagination for any of them and convince myself that someone is after me x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely :) haha awww i know, i really do that as well. i can barely walk through my house at night when it's dark without feeling the need to run. it is fun to feel some fear though :D x

      Delete
  8. Really love your blog and your style, greetings from Finland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute top, and love your make up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely adorable. i love the shoes! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet look! And I love your shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, the shoes are perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.