New in | Model's own, H&M, Dorothy Perkins.

29 September 2012


Model's own 'sophie's pink' and 'ibiza mix' | Boots
Necklace and deer print shirt | Dorothy Perkins
Faux leather jacket and leopard bodycon dress | H&M

This is actually a few bits I bought whilst out shopping with my family last weekend. Every time I'd been looking for Ibiza Mix it was sold out so I was really happy to see it. I also got another free nail pen in white this time. I've since used both polishes together and they look perfect, I'll have a post about them very soon.

The star sign necklace was only £1 and I just thought it was pretty cool. Now onto the shirt. I'm so in love with it! I've been after the perfect animal print shirt for so long and I definitely feel that I've found it. I adore the beautiful deer sketches so much. 

I'm also so happy to have found such a nice faux leather jacket! I've only ever really had ones in a more cropped style but this one is going to be perfect for layering over jumpers in the autumn and winter months. It's just so soft and comfortable to wear. I also couldn't resist this leopard print bodycon dress because again, it fits so well.

I hope you've all been having a nice Saturday. My sister and I baked some chocolate brownies which I'll post the recipe for later this week :)




Join the conversation!

  1. It looks so gorgeous :) And I have almost the same jacket from H&M :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the pleather jacket and the shirt, such a good combo ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The deer print sure is pretty, what a lovely shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the deer print and the faux leather jacket xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the XX remix you've included. I'm obssessed with them at the moment. :) I also really like the Models Own nail varnish you've brought and the deer print shirt! Gorgeous!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jacket is perfect and I love the sparkly nail polish too! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god that shirt is amazing!
    Gonna have to keep my eyes out for it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shirt and the dress are amazing! You've got such good taste xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shirt! Love the jacket too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.