Synchronous bloom.

8 September 2012


Top | New Look
Disco pants | Glamorous
Shoes | Primark
Ring | Miss Selfridge

Okay I really couldn't resist wearing my new top right away, and it just had to be with some red lipstick. The top is so comfortable to wear but still has enough pretty detail to not be too casual. I think it would also look really lovely tucked into a high-waisted skirt.

This morning (of course dressed differently), I attended the Edinburgh Sky bike ride and got to see Sir Chris Hoy. Any excuse for me to be out and about with my pink bike haha. Then later this afternoon my sister and I attempted to make some pancakes but we just couldn't get them right (the middle didn't seem to want to cook properly). If anyone has a foolproof pancake recipe please let me know :)

Tonight I am going to have a cosy night in with some movies and lots of chai tea. Last night I watched Midnight in Paris for the first time and it was such a magical little film, I recommend it!





Join the conversation!

  1. I do love Midnight in Paris. Casually, I watched the film last week and I think it is one of the most lovely and funny stories I have heard about in the last times.

    I am celebrating a give away event in my blog.
    Maybe you´re intersted :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how amazing that top is! I stopped looking in New Look a while back because I was fed up of being disappointed, but this is so pretty. Reminds me of the one Topshop did a few months back, definitely need to hunt it down! You look stunning as always, love your matching lipstick! :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. diggin on your shoes! ;) and red loves you too, xx


    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. In love with the shoes and the top! :) x

    Obsessed with your blog! x
    http://catsandclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! The whole look is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous! disco pants suit you so well, they look really good. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, the top is so cute to the point of perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty, you have such lovely skin, and I love your lipstick! I really wish I could pull off disco pants, but they definitely aren't for me as much as I'd love them to be :( x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day! I also love the font you've used in your header, may I ask what the name of the font is? :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! i really appreciate that a lot, i'm sure we can all understand the stress of trying to get layouts/posts just right :) i will for sure! hope you have a lovely day too. oh the font is here: http://www.dafont.com/stiletto-skinny.font :) x

      Delete
  10. i love your style! definately following your blog
    i hope you check mine out
    -Jill
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shoes!
    Red goes well with your beautiful dark hair :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute outfit, especially loving the red. :) Gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey i'm from just outside edinburgh, in a little town more coastly called dunbar? you know of it, i was just wondering if you were intresseted in helping me get to 100 followers to do my giveaway:) Im going to prices street to do the shopping for it? come on help a fellow scot:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I love your style! Also you're beautiful. Such a good combination!

    But really, I really like your style, great inspiration! The top is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.