Black & polkadots.

13 November 2012


Top | ASOS
Skirt | Urban Outfitters
Belt | Next
Boots | New Look

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a nice start to the week. Whilst rummaging through my wardrobe the other day (seriously in need of another clear out), I rediscovered this beautiful polkadot skirt. Now technically, it's actually a pair of culottes (I think that's the right word) but shh. It looks like a lovely swishy skirt to me! When I found this in Urban Outfitters a couple of winters ago, I was so happy to find a skirt which fitted me perfectly at the waist and which was a really nice length. It was also in the sale, yay!

I decided to keep the rest of the outfit fairly simple with slight pops of colour. I've had this belt since I was little (it's a kids one haha) and I love it. Such a cute flower design at the closure. Oh and this is now one of my favourite lipsticks, I'll have to do a little post on it soon!

Enjoy the rest of your day, and thank you to any new followers ♡ 


Join the conversation!

  1. Such a cute look on you, love the polka dot skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you never fail to look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit and I really love your tattoo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. those boots are ace. so clean! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i thought so too, was nice to have a change from black! x

      Delete
  5. You look amazing in this outfit! I love your tattoo by the way :) x x

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Love the shorts, or skirts eve :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love culottes! Prettiness of a skirt with comfort of shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss exactly, no need to worry about the windy weather haha! x

      Delete
  8. I really, really like that skirt. It's so hard to find one that's a good length. I also really love these boots. I've been trying to find a pair like this but I still can't find the perfect pair x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i completely agree, ones in this style are usually a little bit too long for me. ooh these shoes are still in store now, only £22.99 plus they have them in black :) x

      Delete
  9. I love the slight 50's feel! The polka dots are adorable!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute outfit :) Adore your boots and skirt :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a tiny waist! You look gorgeous with this polkadot skirt :) xx

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes i suppose it is quite tiny! thank you so much lovely lady :) xx

      Delete
  12. just came across your blog, you are beeeautiful! big fan of your tattoo :)

    now following!

    withkittyinmind.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are ridiculously stunning, wow! Your sense of style is so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's very sweet of you, thanks so much! xxx

      Delete
  14. Big fan of your style!!
    New follower here!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple is right but it is totally adorable. (:

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.