Instagram 006.

11 November 2012


001. Salted caramel latte at Costa - yummy but I think I'm developing more of a taste for actual coffee instead of overly sweet drinks.
002. Topshop parma violet & barry m amethyst glitter.


003. Every day is cosy socks day now.
004. Love these, cute packaging and delicious healthiness.


005. Trying out Superdrug chocolate orange face mask- it's so nice!
006. Got some new fairy lights for my bookcase.


007. Suave Mr Thang.
008. These candles are perfect, I'll have a post up about the light changing one soon!


009. Little caramel macchiato - never tried before and I love it.
010. Bought this studded gold jumper from New Look.

username: xjad0re

Well that's what I've been up to lately, in between unbelievably stressful days at work so I'm sorry I haven't had any time to check out your blogs :( Once I finish tonight I'm going to catch up with you all! Have a lovely Sunday.




Join the conversation!

  1. Lovely pictures, your cat is adorable! xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your cat is so cute! And I love your nails, mine never seem to grow these days!Yours are such a perfect shape

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics, so christmas-ish :) And omg your cat looks just like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cat is so cute! i love those fairy lights, they look really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a big craving for Starbucks now. Love the shot of you in your face mask!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate orange face mask sounds yummy! Ha ha. Your cat looks super cool, too.

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.