Little black fringe dress.

17 November 2012


Dress | Indie Chic Boutique
Necklace | Topshop
Tights | Indie Chic Boutique
Shoes | Zara
Bag | H&M

Afternoon lovelies! Today I have another beautiful item from Indie Chic Boutique to share with you. This glam bodycon dress is perfect for the winter party season. I'm completely in love with the fringe detailing to the shoulders and the silver zip which goes all the way up the back. 

I also have to say how much I adore this lipstick, ahhh the colour is so perfect! It took me a little while to track it down as this seems to be the most popular shade and was sold out everywhere I checked. It definitely is the most lovely autumn/winter lipstick.

Last night I watched The Lovely Bones for the first time and I thought it was such a beautiful film. I do have the book and wanted to read it first but when I realised it was on the tv I just had to watch. Next on my to watch list is Moonrise Kingdom, have any of you seen it? It looks wonderful to me, I love movies with a quirky feel to them.




Join the conversation!

  1. Stunning outfit, these tights are amazing!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes. Did you get them recently or have you had them a while? I need a nice black pair like that with a chunky heel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shape looks amazing in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is incredible--I am SUCH a fan that neckline/shoulder area! Also, I know people tell you this constantly, but you have a killer body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, your tights are amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow awesome tights, amazing outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought those were tattoos on your legs at first, beautiful tights. You look beaut.
    The Lovely Bones is one of my favourite books, haven't seen the film as they so often ruin it, but my mum says it's really good :)
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing! that dress really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dress is beautiful , looks amazing on you,
    and you have a great blog and great picture quality !

    xx Liyana

    http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com
    ( I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog open until december 5th ! )

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing dress! I love the back-zipper. It looks great on you!

    Moonrise Kingdom is really good, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh! You are stunning and that outfit is just perfect. You really know how to make these tights work. I'm a bit jealous :)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooooh those tights are so cool! xx

    rubierosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. very sexy! love the whole outfit & red lips to match!

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.