Lust list 007.

20 November 2012



001. I'm kind of obsessed with this deep blue colour for clothing, and I also love the cutout back detail on this dress.

002. Haha when I saw this was available for preorder I got a bit excited! Goosebumps was one of my favourite tv shows when I was younger, would be cool to watch them again.

003. I've always loved the look of the little Casio watches, and whilst a gold one would be perfect too, I spied this burgundy & silver one and think it's beautiful.

004. These are just far too cute and do look really cosy.

005. Yet another perfume for my wish list. I've always admired the bottle for this one, and when I finally sprayed some on myself I was in love.

006. The colours of this soap are what interested me at first, but it also seriously smells like jelly babies, mmm!

007. Being a massive tea drinker, I like to treat myself to new cups/mugs now and again. I'm sure you all know my love for pink, this set is so pretty.

008. I have a really nice OPI red polish which I think this would look lovely over the top of. Plus it's oh so christmassy.


Join the conversation!

  1. super pretty tea set, and i love the look of that polish too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wish list :) I got the Topshop Esme cat slippers last year and they're still going strong, they're the best and cutest slippers I have ever owned!!! They make me smile everytime I look at my feet :) you should definitely invest. I love Topshop nail polish too - that one looks soo festive!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) oooh you're definitely convincing me to just go for them! they really are too adorable. it's such a perfect xmas shade isn't it? :) x

      Delete
  3. I had Topshop slippers like those last year and they were so so lovely but lasted 5 minutes :(
    I love the nail varnish and the lovely dress.
    Also, I really miss Goosebumps! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind getting any of these things! I think that Casio watch is my favourite :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want all your lusts haha, I've definitely put a little Casio watch on my Christmas list...fingers crossed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the cutest slippers I've ever seen! You've got to love Goosebumps - probably hilarious to look back on and not so scary :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know, definitely! really want to see the episode with the creepy garden gnomes :) xx

      Delete
  7. What great picks, that topshop dress is amazing!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.