Leopard & burgundy.

24 November 2012


Shirt & skirt | H&M
Boots | Primark

Hey dolls! As you can see from these photos, I didn't manage to get them in the best light - damn you winter. Anyway, I recently bought this shirt & skirt from H&M and thought they would go together perfectly. The shirt is longer than it looks here, I just decided to tie it at the waist. I must also express my love for these boots! I'd never seen them in my Primark before and had been wanting a pair of low heels which were comfortable enough to wear quite often (I'm not generally a high heel lover, I walk around like Bambi).

I finally watched Moonrise Kingdom last night and thought it was an adorable little film. It's made me want to re-watch one of my favourites, Youth In Revolt. But then again I think I might purchase the book instead. Other than that I've been watching lots of Gossip Girl episodes as I'd previously only made it as far as the middle of season 2 (not good enough, Claire) and it's just so addictive.

Would love to actually ask you all though, if you have any book recommendations for me?
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)




Join the conversation!

  1. Adore the skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so cute. You look amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous :) the boots are an amazing find! Love Gossip Girl, it really is addictive isn't it!! I'm hoping someone buys me the boxsets for Christmas, because I totally missed the last series and so now I can't watch the current one... and because it is perfect comfort TV for lazy Sundays! I love anything by Cecelia Ahern at the moment, I just 'The Time Of My Life' and absolutely loved it, I couldn't put it down. Another of my favourites by her is 'A Place Called Here' :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely :) haha yes definitely, so much happens and i really am obsessed with the characters and the outfits. fingers crossed you get the boxsets for christmas then! thanks for your book recommendations too, i've never read any of her books so would love to give them a try, will add them to my to-read list :) xx

      Delete
  4. That skirt is so flattering on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear you're absolutely perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need little boots like these! love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! Cute shirt!

    http://poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that skirt! great color

    -Erica
    All About Itt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! The colors and the pattern work so well together!

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely shoes *____* nommnomm =__=

    xx Anouk

    ReplyDelete
  11. THOSE BOOT!

    nice post,

    xx Rebe

    www.rebesrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tiny waist much? Love your fringe!

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.