Roslin Glen.

29 November 2012

Hi there lovelies. I thought I'd share with you some photos from a beautiful woodland area on the outskirts of Edinburgh. It's a place my boyfriend and I quite often like to explore. Today there was the perfect winter chill in the air which suits these kind of walks so well.


A furry friend I made outside the local shop. He looks grumpy but he was actually very sweet.


My boyfriend's little yellow car looking quite lonely as we leave it for our walk. Yes, I like to make fun of the fact that it's similar to Simon's car in The Inbetweeners.


He is always overly prepared with snacks, maps and other things.


A cute little broken down bridge.


I wore my now quite old mittens and silver nail polish.


We passed a gorgeous mini waterfall. I always want to jump in when I see the water rushing and frothing like this.


We found pieces of real Christmas (fir) trees.


Ice was everywhere, giving the ground and leaves a satisfying crunch.


And so our drive home began, everything was so pretty. Some fairy lights have already been put up in places for Christmas. We also stopped off at Ikea to get me a veggie hotdog, mmm.





Join the conversation!

  1. Such nice photos!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, the scenery looks awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love woodland walks, so beautiful and peaceful! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, I love the little cat xo

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.