Blue lace and pink straws.

9 December 2012


A favourite outfit of mine lately - top is from H&M and skirt is from Primark.


Can never resist these cute little chocolate bears and Lindt is the best around.


Been trying to make the effort to eat lunch lately as I usually skip it and graze on junk instead. In love with my new floral mug.


Bought a pack of the cutest straws at the craft store.


Wore leopard print and bright lips to go see the movie 'Sightseers'. It was quite crazy, but I mostly went to see it because it reminded me of when my boyfriend and I go camping (though I promise we don't murder people).


Join the conversation!

  1. You are such a beaut and the pictures in this post are so gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bright pink lipstick on you! I can never pull of those shades but they really suit you =) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww no of course you could! thank you though :) x

      Delete
  3. The blue lace top is gorgeous! Such a lovely colour. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit, I think it's my favourite so far out of all your outfits. The top is such a beautiful colour. I also love how it says 'love' in the photograph beside the chocolate bear :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww yay thank you! i thought it would make a nice little background for the bear, glad you noticed :) x

      Delete
  5. I haven't been by in a little while, it's good to see your blog is still doing well. I really like the outfit, too--the lace and the skirt are perfect together. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you, it's nice of you to say! glad you like the outfit too :)

      Delete
  6. oh thanks^^ oh yes this airspray is so gorgeous!<3
    aw i love your outfit..it looks very festive <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty! that outfit is amazing xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so gorgeous and I adore that outfit! xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty!Great pics, I like your blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looks so gorgeous :) I love the mix of lace and leather!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that lace top!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. your blog is amazing i really like it :) !
    do you want to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so stunning Claire! The straws are so cute xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you jaz, you're far too sweet! :) xo

      Delete
  14. You are absolutely gorgeous Claire! I think you should make a video on your every day make-up, I'd love to now how you do your daily look :)
    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're the loveliest, thanks maria! ^_^ i'm flattered that you'd enjoy a post like that, perhaps if i ever gain enough confidence to do so :) xoxo

      Delete
  15. That's a lovely outfit and the straws are very cute!

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your top! Blue really looks good well on you. Compliments your skin more and your black hair. ;)

    xx aurora


    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.