November favourites.

5 December 2012



001. As you saw in my last instagram post, I indulged in a few items from Soap & Glory. I intended on getting some of their Sugar Crush body wash but...I must be the only person on the planet who doesn't like the scent. Sorry, it's too much like toilet cleaner for my liking. Whipped Clean is delicately sweet (mostly smells of pistachio) and it lathers up so well!

002. I am head over heels in love with this cleanser. I've been using it religiously over the past month and it leaves my skin so soft and a lot brighter than normal, plus it smells really nice. There's something so much nicer and relaxing about taking your makeup off at the end of the day with a hot muslin cloth. I'd love to try more from the range.

003. I've previously used the shampoo and let me tell you...they both smell like red cola! Just had to have another little smell while I write this, it's soooo good. This conditioner is designed for coloured hair but I don't see why anyone else couldn't use it. You need to use quite a bit of product if you have longish hair but for the cheap price it's perfect.

004. I got this face cream in my last Glossybox, and to be honest I was put off that it was rose scented as I'm not usually a fan. But this smells so delicate and sweet, and is a delight to use. It sinks in quickly and really does moisturise.

005. This perfume was a Christmas gift two years ago, and since I was using my Vera Wang Princess so much it got overlooked. But really this is such a pretty scent and lasts really well on my skin. I also think the bottle and charm are adorable.

006. The perfect winter berry shade, without being too dark and vampy.

007. This shade is gorgeous! Kind of a mix between red, bright pink and orange. It is part of their moisturising lip paints range, and I have to agree it does feel very nice to wear. 

008. I love to wear this if I want a more natural day time look. It's a subtle shimmery pink and feels so soft on the lips.

009. I've been obsessing over everything about Moonrise Kingdom since I watched it. The music is perfect, the style of the main female character and just the general cuteness/vibe.

010. She & Him // A Very She & Him Christmas. It's December now so let the Christmas songs play! This album is wonderful and gives some classic songs a magical twist. 




Join the conversation!

  1. oh beautiful favourites. i really like the lip stick colours. and i have a absolutely crush on soap & glory products this time.
    she & him is a gorgeous band..i have their album..nice choice from you :)
    oh yes and moonrise kingdom is a cute movie^^ i love this little crazy love story between them<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i know what you mean, can't resist their cute retro packages of sweetness. oh it's nice that you actually own the album :) agreed, too adorable! <3

      Delete
  2. Your posts always look so pretty! I would really like to try some of those product but I can't get them here. You are so lucky :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks marta :) aww that really isn't fair, they should have more of these products all over the world, booo!

      Delete
  3. your photographs are absolutely lovely :) i really want to get the soap & glory shower butter & i love the kate moss lipstick (:

    L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) you definitely should, it's so moisturising. and yes i can see why this lipstick is loved by so many people! x

      Delete
  4. The Kate Moss lipstick looks like a lovely colour. I love that nearly everything in the photograph is pink. It's my favourite colour in terms of beauty things. I also completely forgot about the She & Him Christmas album! I've been trying to figure out what Christmas music I have on my itunes and it completely slipped my mind x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha that's so true, wasn't intentional! but i agree with you, it's my favourite colour when it comes to beauty items :) oh i'm happy to have reminded you then, enjoy! x

      Delete
  5. I love how everything is pink! I really need to try the Vivienne Westwood perfume, she's my favourite designer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really want to try the hot cloth cleanser, i must be the only person in the world that hasn't tried it yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Naughty Alice perfume bottle :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! I was wondering whether you or your followers would like to guest post on my blog? It could be about anything at all! If you are interested check out my latest post to find out how .

    Shauna xx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.