No.9

18 February 2014







Top | H&M
Treggings | Topshop
Boots | H&M
Jacket | Primark

I can't believe I forgot to feature these boots in my collective haul video. I only bought them recently and have barely taken them off! They're perfect for adding a little bit of height yet so comfortable, I'm definitely obsessed. Also wearing my other new love, of course - these Topshop treggings. I can't get enough of wearing them either because they are just beautiful and so soft. Made this outfit even more simple by chucking on my parka, oh well, it's the perfect outfit for going out for some brunch (my favourite thing ever, any offers?)

Thank you to everyone who took the time to watch my Youtube video though, it means a lot and motivates me to make some more so much love to you! Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday xo

Join the conversation!

  1. Cute and comfy!

    Jade

    http://jabutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots.. The treggins are pretty spectacular too! Need to check them out..

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those treggings are amazing - love the boots too!

    Katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that jumper in H&M today, and it felt amazing, I was actually considering picking it up! Haha, and I love the print of the treggings, they look amazing on you, I don't really suit treggings which is such a bummer!
    Oh and I completely agree about brunch, it's the best.
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes get it! I bet you do suit treggings though, or at least give these babies a try because they're honestly so flattering & comfy :) Glad you're a fellow brunch fiend, mmm ♥

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit! Loved your Youtube video too, definitely keep at it! :D x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute outfit - I love the treggings paired with the cute boots. I actually really want some treggings now - they look so cool but comfy (the best kind of fashion).

    I also have serious hair envy (again) after reading this post - your fringe always sits so perfectly, me and my unruly fringe are jealous.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely treat yourself to a pair, I don't know how anyone couldn't love these :) Aww you're so kind, thank you! Don't think you'd be saying that if you saw me during a windy day outside :D And your hair is lovely anyway! x

      Delete
  7. Such a perfect outfit. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I love it.

    haggardlibrary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the treggings....I've eyed them up a few times in Topshop but not committed to buying just yet!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfis are always so lovely! And I'm still jealous of your skin & hair *.*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that top! You look pretty :)
    xo

    moonrivergirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.