Royal Botanic Gardens.

25 February 2014















On Friday, my sister and I decided to wake up early (well, 11am...it's early for us) and head out to the Botanic Gardens with our cameras. Somehow we managed to get such a lovely day weather-wise, the sun even came out, say what Scotland? Of course I took a little bag of nuts with me because I like to creep on the squirrels. The wee guy above was so friendly and happy to come right up and take the food from our hands. Though I was jealous of the man who had all the squirrels and fancy pigeons round him like some kind of Jesus. Even though most of the plants aren't in their prime due to the winter, everything was so pretty and we had such a nice afternoon rounded off by some food and coffee at Costa, mmm.

If you're ever visiting Edinburgh, you have to go here (especially if it's summer time). Hope you enjoyed this post xo

Join the conversation!

  1. Lovely photos, looks like you had a fab day.

    Lx

    http://the-sportista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gardens look so beautiful, I love that first picture. Your sister is so cute! You look gorgeous as always lovely lady :) I love doing things like this and visiting local attractions, it's nice to appreciate what you have nearby xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "11am...it's early for us" - I feel your pain. I wake up at 1pm to get to work and I still complain and yawn...
    Squirrels awww! I'd love to see how they would interact with your rat pack...!
    A sunny day in bonnie Scotland... That's unusual, you still look like it's cold though!
    Botanic Gardens are on my list of things to see/visit in Scotland! In which season is Edinburgh the most romantic and beautiful?
    If I ever go there, I will hire you as a tour guide. I want to visit all the old cemeteries, parks, gardens, Moriarty's bar (worth it?) and so on. \m/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you two had a great day! I always try and keep calm around squirrels in an attempt to lure them closer, but always end up getting too excited like a 5 year old and scaring them off.

    haggardlibrary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go there every time we visit Edinburgh! Love it :) <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely pictures! The sqirruel is so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Botanic gardens too and I can't wait to go again this summer. Your photos are lovely. x

    LovefromLouLou.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.