Most recent buys | Accessories, home ware etc.

9 August 2014



Bag | Monki via ASOS



Choker | ASOS



All Ikea



Disney dvds | Amazon



Socks & purse | Urban Outfitters

Okay so I still have a little backlog of photos to go through, so when I say "most recent buys", these are the last things in this sort of category which I bought for myself and actually took photos of...in June. And these photos were taken at different times which is why they don't all look the same.Still wanted to share them though!

I've been wearing this bag to death (and used it as my beach bag on holiday). I love it's amazingly quirky print, every time I look at it I find something different! I'm so happy chokers are back in style now, I was obsessed with them during my childhood and I love that this one has a double layer.

Lots of pink/cute stuff from Ikea as usual, nothing new there. I've got to stop being so addicted to buying notebooks because in all honesty I don't write that much...I just like to have them in case I ever need them! The flamingo glass is my new favourite one to have my morning orange juice in. And I really want to put together a smoothie and drink it out of this sweet milk bottle (I know, I'm so Pinterest/Tumblr/whatever...)

I added these two Disney movies to my collection when Amazon had a two for £10 deal on, it was too difficult to resist! Have already watched Aladdin and fallen in love with the songs all over again.

The last two items are things I picked up in the Urban Outfitters sale. The rabbit socks are soooo soft, I've been wearing them around the house non-stop. And this purse is such a cute little size with the tiny added detail of a fox/cat...I'm unsure but I love it :)

What little bits have you bought recently? xo

Join the conversation!

  1. Love the little decor pieces! I'm redoing my room currently so I've been looking for pieces like that :)

    www.imaniqbal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh how fun! Ikea always has the best stuff :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I LOVE your Ikea buys! I love Flamingo's, and the brush holder is so cute xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Flamingos cheer up any kitchen cupboard haha! xo

      Delete
  3. These are such cute little buys!

    I don't think I could resist a two for £10 deal on Disney DVDs either (is it bad that I always check the Disney section in the supermarket when I'm doing my shopping?!). The little Ikea notepad is so sweet and quirky as well - I'm like you, I love, love, love notepads, but I never actually write in them! And those wee socks! I melt over anything with a smiley animal print on it.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo it's not bad at all, I do the same! Roll my eyes when I know I could get them cheaper online though >.< Haha yes, I'm glad I'm not the only one who buys ridiculous amounts of pretty notebooks. They might still have the little rabbit socks in store if UO still has a sale on, you should treat yourself :) xo

      Delete
  4. I bought some flamingo glasses for my new flat too :D Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those flamingo glasses! Might have to get some, hope they have them in the US Ikeas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything's just too cute, I love the bag especially, Monki is such a nice brand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard to pick a favorite but I do love the bunny slipper socks!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG cute socks!!!
    I wish we had ikea over here :( my room would be filled with ikea stuff by now

    http://www.bcfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything - especially your cute socks and flamingo candle holder. I recently made quite a big ASOS order from their 70% sale and got things like a Monki top, ASOS dress, Rebel London shoes, sunglasses - the list goes on and on but I'm really happy with nearly everything I got - I'll have to do a haul on my blog :)

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.