You must be one of the dreamers.

13 August 2014



Cardigan | H&M
Top | Missguided
Shorts | Topshop
Boots & ring | Primark

Forgive me, but sometimes I just can't be bothered with "proper camera" photos. So I hope none of you will mind if some of my outfit posts are done via my phone camera from now on, I kind of like how they look :)

I cannot wear these shorts anymore unless I have some sort of long cardigan, I refuse to be one of those girls with their bum cheeks hanging out haha. Guess I've added some more junk to my trunk since I bought them. I bought this little top recently in the Missguided sale, I just love the sweet candy colours and neckline. Can't see it on the site anymore though, but they have lots of pretty tops in the same style. And I'm kind of obsessed with these boots which I have no idea how but are a size 4 when I'm always a 5...Primark where is your logic?


Join the conversation!

  1. Ok I could not tell these were taken by a phone camera till I read the post! Looking gorgeous as ever, love the pastel plaid top *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your legs look amazing in those shorts! The cardigan is gorgeous!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rocky edge to your look! Want your boots <3 x

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe they're still in store, you should have a look :) xx

      Delete
  4. Can't believe those boots are from Primark! I too have are-my-shorts-too-short anxiety, especially as at work my assistant manager at the time politely suggested i invest in a longer pair! Mortified is an understatement :o Anyway, your looking lovely as always :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's what I thought too when I saw them! Aww no, that's awful >.< Imagine actually saying that to someone! Would've just been like "deal with it". Thank you sweetie :) xx

      Delete
  5. Love the crop top and ring Claire! :)
    Your hair is so long, gimmie it, and your stomach haha!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Danielle! Haha aww that's what I noticed when editing, jeez my hair is getting long :O Have to get it cut soon though for a colour change, boo but yay. Your hair is lovely anyway! :) xx

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.