Shiny candy floss.

18 August 2014



Blouse | Urban Outfitters
Skirt | Missguided
Boots & ring | Primark

The first thing that was said about this blouse was by my sister "It looks like a pyjama top"...haha great. To be fair, it's a size medium but it was the only one they had in the sale and for about £7 I just had to have it. It looks cute tucked into things anyway so I don't mind! Plus you can never have enough collared things in your wardrobe.

I'd been looking at this whole pvc trend online for a while, but wasn't sure if I'd find it wearable enough for day time outfits. So I opted for pink instead of black, and I kind of love it! It does crease like a bitch and it's a tiny bit too big around my waist *life* but it makes me feel like I'm wearing shiny candy floss...whatever that is. And yup, it's those boots again, sorry xo

Join the conversation!

  1. Damn it, this shirt is soooo adorable! I really love it, your sister is wrong :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit and I love the contrast against your dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is getting sooo long, i'm super jealous. The whole outfit is super adorable♥ A pvc skirt in pink is just perfection :3
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cute! I love how you always include quirky little details as well, like your ring which is such a nice contract against the lighter colours in the skirt and shirt.

    x

    p.s. I'm obsessed with collared tops too - they're just too lovely to resist.

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.