I've noticed, every little thing you do makes me nervous.

6 October 2014



Cardigan & top | H&M
Jeans | Topshop
Boots | Primark
Hat | New Look
Bag | Faith 
Necklace | Stall in Majorca

Hi all! I'm finally posting another outfit (I promise there's more to come very soon) as this is what I mainly started my blog for and I feel like I barely do them anymore. You might also notice (if you're very observant haha) that I've changed my blog layout. It's nothing crazy, I like simplistic, chic themes and I couldn't be happier with the one I've chosen. I still have a few bits to tweak but it's pretty much done. What do you think?

As for this outfit, I'll admit, wearing this hat is a little out of my comfort zone. I picked it up in the New Look sale months ago because I'd always wanted one and thought why not as it was cheap. Not entirely sure it suits me...hmm. Either way, I thought it went well with this outfit. I love the burgundy cardigan with this shade of the Jamie jeans - the best jeans ever! And the brown bag is something I've had since way back in my college/uni days (so...6/7 years old) but I've recently rediscovered it. 

Claire x

Join the conversation!

  1. Love this outfit! I would be too scared to wear something showing off my midriff in the crazy Scottish weather we have been having lately but that gorgeous cardigan makes it looking pretty cosy. Love the wee switches to your design, it looks great!

    Alice
    www.pretty-confused.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha the weather sure has been bipolar recently, but cardigans are perfect for that :) And thanks again, glad you noticed them x

      Delete
  2. this is so cute, you're totally rocking those jeans! love the red, white and blue look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of the crop top with the long cardi, great outfit :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything about this outfit, you look absolutely gorgeous <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is on point! And the hat suits you so well! This whole outfit looks so chilled, but you still look amazing, jel.
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.