Lucky Dip Club box | Magic Forest.

4 October 2014



Hi guys! I thought I'd share this adorable monthly subscription box with you all. When I first stumbled across the company, Lucky Dip Club on instagram I didn't realise it was the same person who used to run Lady Luck Rules OK which was a favourite of mine!

Lucky Dip Club sends out a different themed box each month with lots of cute crafty/jewellery pieces (one being personalised). For £15 (including postage) a month, it really is a sweet little bargain :) You have to be fast though as they sell out the same day they are released. You can cancel your subscription any time, and products from previous boxes (as well as lots of other cute things) are available in the shop.

For September's box, the theme was Magic Forest. The list featured above tells you everything that was in it, I'm so in love with the little Bambi and owl brooch! Also, can't wait to try and make the fox sleep mask...it's been a loooong time since I've done anything crafty like this, fingers crossed!

Would you or have you subscribed to Lucky Dip Club? xo

Join the conversation!

  1. I've came across their instagram account a few months ago and I don't know what holds me back from subscribing, they contain such cute things! I think I might order one whenever they have a theme that I really like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was the same! Hope you do some time :)

      Delete
  2. This is the most adorable little idea! I am in love with the personalised owl brooch - what a cutie!

    x

    p.s. I know I'm late to the party, but your new hair colour is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you borrow mines haha :D Thank you so much sweetie! x

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.