The denim pinafore.

28 August 2015



Jumper | H&M
Pinafore | Topshop
Shoes & bag | Primark

A few months ago I gave in and bought something which makes me look about twelve - this adorable denim pinafore. I know they've been "back in" for a while now and there have been loads in the shops, but I picked this Topshop number up on eBay. I like how the different shades of blue look together without completely blending in. This jumper actually has the coolest cutout back detail which meant I had to tie it a little to make it stay inside the pinafore (blogger secrets there haha). Also, how sweet is this Primark bag? It has the prettiest detail on the front.

Would you wear this outfit? Or would you be worried about looking like a toddler on their first day of nursery? ;P (That just reminds me now of all the amazing Disney leggings I used to wear - Pocahontas, The Lion King...the list goes on).


Claire x

Join the conversation!

  1. This is just the sort outfit I would wear! Love all the blue tones just a shame we need to wear tights now... <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks! Aww I know >.< don't think there were really many days where we didn't need tights though to be honest haha <3

      Delete
  2. Ah, you wee babe, you! I always love your outfit posts. I love pinafores - I've got my eye out for a black denim one. I love how you've styled this with the different shades of blue against your pink lipstick.

    x

    p.s. I completely support you if you want to bring back Disney leggings - imagine that outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh shucks, thanks Charlene! <3 A black denim one would be amazing, I'm sure you could find one on eBay too. Haha love a bit of baby blue with pink :) Oh and 'm all about bringing them back, if only they still fitted me! x

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.