Video | July/August Collective Haul.

2 September 2015



Pinafore | Topshop via eBay 
Floral vest | Urban Outfitters 
Sequin crop | Topshop via eBay
 

Pleather skater skirt | H&M
Retro print skirt | Urban Outfitters



Cream jumper | H&M
Yellow jumper | Topshop via eBay



Pugs not drugs jumper | Gemma Correll via eBay



So I've attached some photos of the things featured in my video (there are other items too though) just incase not everyone wants to watch. As I mentioned, this is stuff I've collected over the months of July and August, with quite a few pieces being from eBay. All the little home ware things are from my holiday in Spain. I will apologise for the area behind me being more in focus than I am, grrr damn camera.

I hope you did give it a little watch though, and do let me know what you think of my purchases!


Claire x

Join the conversation!

  1. I really like that you've included photos in this post too! Love all the little homeware things - they are so sweet!

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, thought it'd be better to do that! Glad you liked them :) x

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.