Etsy finds #1 | Homeware edition.

1 March 2016


001 // 002 // 003

004 // 005 // 006


I think for as much time as I spend browsing eBay for bargains, I spend just as much on Etsy drooling over all the unique things they have to offer. I have almost 50 pages of favourites, it's getting out of hand haha. Anyway, I thought I'd start sharing some of the things I find and maybe give you a little bit of inspiration or help you find something you love. I'm starting with a homeware post because who doesn't love homeware?!

The first is a printable purchase, and I just love the sweet message against the marble. I know minimalism is such a big thing at the moment and I feel this would suit the theme well. How sweet is this little woodland print mug? I'm a sucker for anything which features deer. I absolutely love the wooden triangle shelf. I think alongside crystals, it would look great with a few little bottle of perfumes in there. 

I've not gotten into keeping plants in my room (mostly because my room is still a work in progress aka quite a mess) but I just love the simplicity of these hanging air plants. Also, copper. These little diy paper garlands are available in different options (think cats & dogs) but I really like this plant one. I sadly missed out on the one which featured pugs, but there is a sausage dog one(!) Lastly, we have a Van Gogh print, and it's just one I've always found so pretty, the colours are amazing.

What do you think of my finds? Do you have any to share?


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. Number 6 is one of my favourite paintings ever so that's gotta be my favourite find in this post! xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need no.1 & 3! they are such lovely pieces that i want but definitely do not need haha. etsy is always a dangerous place for me

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could spend hours and hours on etsy, it's my favourite place to buy gifts and home ware editions. I love 1, 2 and 3. I don't keep plants in my room either mainly due to space but I love the idea of hanging planters.

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.