Stripes & denim.

28 February 2016



This outfit just really makes me want it to be spring time for some reason. Or just the weather where we don't need big jackets, please. I have spotted some pretty flowers peeking out already though so it must be on it's way :)

I hadn't actually worn this pinafore with anything striped yet, which is surprising as it's such a classic pairing. In hindsight, I maybe should have gone with one I have which isn't cropped but oh well. Anyway, I didn't feel like anything was more fitting with this outfit than a bit of red lipstick. Oh the choker necklace I'm wearing has been in my collection since high school, I still love it! (And I remember my now boyfriend complimenting it during one of the first times we hung out, hehe).

How has your weekend been? Tell me something interesting you did? I've had a really chilled one which concluded with some Chinese food and Orange is the New Black.


Claire xx


Pinafore - Topshop | Top - H&M | Trainers - Converse

Join the conversation!

  1. loving your style, you're gorgeous!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely outfit - you can't go wrong with a pinafore!

    Helena
    www.sheiswondering.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. pinafores and stripes - my two favourite things!

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your style, there's something so edgy and bohemian about it :D this outfit is so pretty, I love the choker necklace! You remind me of Marvel's Jessica Jones! I'm now following on GFC xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg best compliment ever, I love Jessica Jones! <3 Haha thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  5. Such a cute outfit, this lipstick looks amazing with your hair colour!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super lovely outfit! Love it. Anyway, something interesting I did throughout the weekend? Maybe that we played a board game called Ankh-Morpork, based on the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett, like 6 times with my friends and family. Funy times, haha!

    xx Tess Pretty Little Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Tess! Haha wow 6 times? That's impressive :D Sounds like you had a fun time! xx

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.