Three movies on my shelf #2.

27 February 2016



So apparently the last time I did one of these posts was two years ago now. Woops. For something I genuinely love sharing I don't know how it ended up a forgotten idea. When I did write up the last post I named it three of my favourite movies, but instead I'm going to change it to just three movies on my shelf because I own a lot and it's not like they are all absolute favourites even though I still like them. Hope that makes sense haha, here they are...

001. Submarine - Okay, so this is one of my all time favourites. It's a very indie high school love story written by Richard Ayoade and features a soundtrack performed by Alex Turner. I adore the little jackets the main characters are always wearing, their never ending awkwardness, and just the general way the movie is filmed.

002. I Love You Phillip Morris - Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor play a gay couple. It's just amazing. There's prison, there's crudeness, and there's just the most unexpectedly brilliant chemistry ever. If you do watch it, listen out for "Oh shit, I broke your screen!" Has me in stitches every time.

003. Drive - Ryan Gosling driving around and looking fiiiiine. Haha but seriously, he plays a stuntman who also works for criminals, whilst maybe falling for the adorable Carey Mulligan. This movie has such a good soundtrack and a decent dose of violence.

Have you seen any of these movies?


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. I like all three of them, Drive for its soundtrack and visuals mostly. My favourite however is I Love You Philip Morris <3 So good, it got me laughing and crying and I'd rewatch it anytime. "My word is my motherfucking bond!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely, the visuals in that one are amazing. Haha I'm so glad someone else shares my love for I Love You Phillip Morris! Love that quote too :D <3

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to watch Submarine forever, Richard Ayaode is my favourite person <3 you have fantastic taste!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he's such a cool guy! Definitely get it watched :) Thank you so much <3

      Delete
  3. I've been planning on seeing Submarine for so long and still haven't gotten around to doing so. Such a shame! I Love You Phillip Morris is great, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you'll have to watch it some time soon then! Hehe glad you're a fan of it also :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't watched these movies, but they sound interesting. :)
    PS: Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog! x.

    The Fashion Spell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen any of these movies, but you've totally inspired me to add Submarine to my "to watch" list!

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.