Checks & zips.

25 February 2016


Zara isn't a shop I go into very often (to be fair I mostly venture into H&M and Primark) but when I do I usually find a little gem. This skirt is exactly that, I love it! It's just the perfect shape, length and pattern. Also love the double zip detail on the front. Though it probably does look cuter with a crop top/t-shirt, as I've tried to terribly illustrate here by tucking my jumper in. I've been living in jumpers because I'm a freezing cold granny haha. Jumpers on jumpers on jumpers. I really love my little bow necklace too, but I can't remember where it's from, grr. I can't take these boots off either, I've been wearing them non-stop as they're the comfiest things ever!

Hope you have a lovely day,

Claire xx

Jumper - H&M | Skirt - Zara | Boots - Primark

Join the conversation!

  1. i love your skirt!! zara is actually one of my favourite shops so i'll have to see if i can find this when i go in next :)

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should be able to find it as I got it quite recently, but I've linked it anyways :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh cutest skirt ever, love the zip details! I have kind of a love/hate relationship with Zara aha, there are times when nothing stands out to me and others where I want everything in the store :P

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I completely agree, it just seems to be one of those shops haha! :P xx

      Delete
  3. The bow necklace is so sweet! I love the way it sits round your neck - really adds to the outfit <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! It's a recent rediscovery of mine :) xx

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.