Polkadot hearts.

17 February 2016



Shirt | New Look
Skirt | H&M
Shoes | Primark

I realise this might look like a belated Valentines outfit due to the love heart print, should have posted this on Sunday haha. For Valentines though I wore a sickly sweet pink skater dress to go see a really cool little band - Tigercats -  play in Edinburgh. The gig was amazing, and I even treated myself to one of their vinyls after the show. So yeah, if you enjoy indie music then give them a listen!

There is also a piece of sad news about this outfit, ready? My necklace has since snapped. RIP little key.

Anyway, I leave you with a photo of the band. Hope you like the outfit and are having a great day!


Claire xx


Join the conversation!

  1. Gotta love a heart print shirt!
    I used to go to gigs all the time when I was at uni, but I live in quite a small town and it takes a lot of effort to organise to see bands now.
    Hate when jewellery breaks, and you know I never return things if they break! hope you're better at getting your money back than me!

    Hannah
    www.thewerefox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's a shame, I guess you'd only go if it was a band you reeeeally wanted to see then! Haha no I'm the same, I'd rather avoid the awkwardness. Think the only thing I've done that with is a pair of expensive headphones cause I couldn't not :P x

      Delete
  2. Lovely look!! Love the leather skirt.

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been getting into skirts and blouses a lot more recently. Love the colour of this one <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely make an outfit look instantly "dressier" :) xx

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.