Lust list 016.

11 February 2016





Ahh I need this gingham shirt in my life, it's so pretty! In fact I'd happily wear it with the denim skirt and the brogues too for a nice little outfit. I do kind of have this skirt in a dark denim already, but oh well. The lighter denim is really nice too. I know the shoes are probably quite love/hate but I just think they'd look cool with so many girly dresses to give them a different vibe. Anything shiny and pink will always catch my eye so this makeup bag comes as no surprise. Also I'm not bothered about the black top being this specific one, but I just really want one this colour with the front lattice detail.

But anyway, lists like these are definitely dreams for me at the moment considering I just spent loads on a new mansion for my rats haha, they're more spoilt than me that's for sure.

What are you lusting after at the moment?


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.