Mustard please.

1 February 2016



Coat, jumper & shorts | H&M
Boots | Primark

I don't even like mustard. But I do love this jumper. Even better with my pimp faux fur jacket which I've been wearing for most of winter. I can't actually remember if I've featured it on here before, but it was passed on to me by my friend when she had a bit of a wardrobe change. Let's also take a moment to appreciate the beautiful detail on these velvet shorts, so pretty. They really remind me of maybe a dress or a fancy top I used to own when I was wee.

Anyway, I know yet again it's been a long time since I've posted here, so hello. I hope you're all well and that your weekend was filled with fun. Unfortunately on Saturday I lost my last old boy rat, Limmy (he made it to 2 1/2) and now my original foursome are all gone. Just a month ago I had his brother Dexter put to sleep so it's been tough. I should really do a post on my boys to commemorate their amazing little selves <3 I do still have four boy rats, all younger of course. Soon they will be getting treated to such a cool (and much bigger) cage. I just wish my others were here to experience it, I miss them every day.

Sorry for going off on a sad tangent there, hope you liked my first outfit post of 2016!


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. Sorry to hear about your rats! This outfit is gorgeous though - I'm obsessed with Mustard at the moment <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire <3 Aww I know, it's definitely one of my faves atm too! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss :( Mustard is a colour that I spent years hating and nowadays love it. Velvet shorts are everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I'm honestly the same, I remember hating it when my mum would buy me anything mustard haha. Gotta love some velvet :) xx

      Delete
  3. WOW - omg you look stunning! I love the colours especially the top and lip, I wouldn't have gone for a pink but it works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Gemma, glad you like it! xx

      Delete
  4. You look amazing, Claire! I loved this jumper when I spotted it in H&M but it made me look so sickly and washed out - you on the other hand look incredible in it, it's so perfect with your colouring!

    I'm really sorry to you you've lost all four of your original baby boys - losing a pet is always so heartbreaking.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look!! Love the combination.

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.