Lately...

19 October 2015

Hi lovelies :) I've been feeling quite run down lately and just haven't had the energy to sort out blog posts. I'm hoping to find out what's up with me pretty soon, but if you want to keep up with what I've been doing just give me a follow on instagram @xjad0re !



Have been enjoying my new Ikea sheets, and decided to give my deer cushion some time on the bed. Sorry owl, you've been demoted to the couch for now. I picked up The Luminaries in a local charity shop for £2, have heard good things about it and needed a new book to start on.



Got some cute homeware items from Asda. I didn't have any measuring cups and these ones are perfect.



Recently started receiving Graze boxes again, I love their fresh slices of cake, they're so light and yummy!



Lastly, I discovered this sweet little band and have fallen in love with them. Every song is oh so good.


I hope you all had a nice weekend,


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. You own a very cozy and beautiful place to get relaxed and read! ♥
    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it certainly is my favourite corner :) thanks lovely x

      Delete
  2. Hello, lady! I love the cosy, autumn set-up you've got going on here - the pretty bedsheets, fairy lights and reindeer cushion are a perfect combination.

    I hope you feel better soon!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey miss! Thank you :) I didn't even do it intentionally when I bought these new sheets but it seems to have worked haha. Appreciate that! x

      Delete
  3. Aaahhh that pillow is everything!! I've been obsessing over quirky pillows way too much recently...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha gotta have love for quirky pillows! :)

      Delete
  4. Claire I've just found your blog and I am in love! Definitely following you
    :)
    xo
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asda have such beautiful homewear at the moment, don't they? Every time I pop in I find something else I want to buy, but I've been really good so far and not bought anything - there's a first! Your bed covers are also super cute, I got some from Ikea recently too but I think I bought a king instead of a double size because they just seem huge, ooops! And I love the Graze cakes, they are so yummy and guilt free! I've not had a box in ages so I think I'll need to order one soon :)
    Nicole xxx
    Life in Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mhm I know what you mean, it's hard to resist all the cute pieces because they're so reasonably priced as well! Oh really? That sucks! Just tell yourself they're meant to be that way :P Yeah you should, they've added so many more new foods lately. I love that you can pick what you want them to send next :) xx

      Delete
  6. Such cozy-feeling photos! I LOVE the measuring cups,oh my!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad they come across that way, thank you! I know they're too adorable! ^.^

      Delete
  7. How did you like the Luminaries? I'm on page 200 and still very confused about what's going on! :D

    Laura // Middle of Adventure

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.