Lust list 015 | ASOS.

21 October 2015



Since I'm always checking out the ASOS website and adding things to my 'save later' page, I thought I'd put together a little wish list.

I honestly couldn't need these pyjamas more. I'm the grumpiest ever if I need to be woken up early haha. Plus the monochrome look should also continue into the bedroom. Having said that, oh look some colourful underwear. I think this red bra is so pretty, I love the crossover detail. They do have it in black too though (I tried to resist adding that one into my favourites).  The Olivia Burton watch is definitely a 'never gonna get it' item but it's just so sweet. I expected her watches to be real leather due to the price tag but ASOS lists it as faux leather - hoping that's true anyway. It's embarrassing just how many watches I have in my favourites at the moment haha. I'm not 100% inclined towards this exact faux leather brown backpack, but I do really want one like it and it's a pretty decent price for something that will be worn time and time again. Lastly, cute black shiny shoes. I can imagine these looking sweet with any little dress and they have that school shoe vibe, ahh nostalgia.

What do you think of these items?


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. Ah, what a beautiful wishlist! I bloody love those pyjamas - although I sort of wish it was just a top (any excuse to wear Mickey Mouse 24/7!). The Olivia Burton is also a beauty. I've daydreamed about having an Olivia Burton watch for so long now, I think it might be one for the Christmas list!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo love the red bralet, so cute

    lazytolovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.