But mostly pizza.

23 October 2015



Cardigan | Vintage 
T-shirt & skirt | H&M 
Shoes | Converse

Mmm pizza. Just gonna go straight in and ask what your favourite topping is? Mines is either pineapple (oh sweet lord) or sweetcorn. 

Anyway, this is a pretty casual outfit but I like the pop of colour the cardigan & lipstick give. This is probably my favourite autumn/winter piece of knitwear, I just love the shade. Though I did just make a little trip to H&M last week and picked up a couple of perfect new jumpers.

On Wednesday night I went to see The Lobster at the cinema and I highly recommend this dark & quirky story of love. I was so engrossed in the movie that I was shocked when it ended haha. Tonight I'm going round to my friends' house to have a Halloween movie night, I believe Psycho and Rocky Horror are definitely on the list! 

What are your weekend plans?


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. The cardigan is such a lovely colour. I heard about the Lobster and thought it sounded really interesting with the whole you must find a partner or become an animal concept, rather weird really. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is literally the most perfect slogan tee I have ever seen, love how you've styled it too! I still need to go and see The Lobster, great to hear that you loved it <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your style! You look gorgeous and the tee is great, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it wrong that my favourite pizza is just plain old cheese and tomato? I just think you can't beat the original! If I'm going for toppings then mushroom and sweetcorn are my favourites.

    I love your style (I say this every time but just going to say it again!) - even with trainers and a casual tee you manage to look so girly and well-put-together!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.