Happy Halloween!

31 October 2015



Went for a Starbucks with my love (and yes it's a pumpkin spice latte, mmm).
 

Then we went round to my friends' for a Halloween evening since they'll be away on holiday at the time (forgot to say these photos are from last week, woops). There was a loooot of junk food present, I was definitely suffering from sugar overload haha. We decided to carve pumpkins, something I'd never done before (lol just wait...)



So I did end up slicing through mine at stupid places by accident (there were quite a few mutterings of 'shit' from everyone haha), but it was fun and I think they all looked cool together! Afterwards we ate some more food and watched a movie called American Mary which I'd had on my Netflix for a while. At first it seemed quite tame but then....no...it wasn't. Decent & gory though!



Oh yeah....then I got pregnant with a pumpkin, the end.

I hope you're all having a lovely Halloween weekend so far whatever you're up to. I'm not going out for it this year so tonight will involve more horror movies and lots of tea :)


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. Love how the pumpkins turned out!
    This year does seem more of an indoors type of Halloween.
    Hahahah and congratulations on your pumpkin pregnancy!

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yeah I'm glad someone else was getting the same vibes this year, nothing wrong with a cosy Halloween :) hahaha and thanks so much! xx

      Delete
  2. The pumpkins turned out good!! I loved the cat one (tho I may be biased because I love cats). Lovely photos as well. What camera do you use?

    BCfactor Blog | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah that was my favourite one too, my friend did good :D And I appreciate that, I use a Nikon d90 xx

      Delete
  3. This was such a lovely read! It looks like you had such a wonderful night surrounded by your friends and your pumpkins look great! :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my halloween was horror movies and tea. I went out and regretted it, queues everywhere!
    These photos look like a great night in though, and who doesn't love a pumpkin bump?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no! Damn, that's definitely something that put me off. Hope you still had a decent night anyways! Thank you, so excited about my pumpkin bump haha :) xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like a great halloween party! I love your pumpkin too <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.