Lush Cup O' Coffee.

20 May 2016


This has got to be my favourite face (and body, but I don't really use it for that) product from Lush. Having tried the Mask of Magnaminty and Let The Good Times Roll, and really loving both, I didn't think any other would do better. Cup O' Coffee is a scrub which I just love to use during a shower. Unlike Magnaminty, this one doesn't leave my face feeling slightly tight after use, instead it feels so soft and completely fresh.

The smell alone is enough reason to buy this product. I feel if you were to use this in the morning it would completely perk you up! I prefer evening showers but it's still a lovely smell to wind down with as it also includes vanilla. I usually leave this on my face for around 15 minutes and then scrub and rinse it off. Another bonus is that it's completely vegan, yay!

Have you tried this scrub?


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. I haven't tried the coffee scrub but I have Let the Good Times Roll and Herbalism at the moment and I love them both. I'll definitely need to try this one next as I have heard so many people raving about it! :)
    Nicole xxx
    www.gingerkitchen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh will need to give Herbalism a try! You're definitely going to love this one it just smells too good :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I have and it's amazing. Skin just feels... fresher!? Don't know, but it's worth its price.

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.