London | Day 1 & 2.

18 May 2016

Hello lovelies! At the beginning of May, my sister, my dad and I had what is now turning out to be our annual trip to London. I'm gonna have a few of these posts because I ended up taking quite a lot of photos both on my phone and camera, hope you enjoy! :)


We arrived in London on the Monday late afternoon so just had our dinner in the hotel and then went to the Curzon cinema in Soho. The movie we watched was called Victoria and was all shot in one massive take! It was a bit slow to begin with but overall was an amazing film which took a shocking turn, I definitely recommend it. Also, the actors were so good.


On our second day we set off early to go on one of the Beatles tours. We met a very friendly guy at Marylebone station and then walked around to different locations over the course of two hours. It was an interesting tour made even better by the sunshine being out. Our last stop was the famous Abbey Road crossing (and studios) so of course the place was filled with people trying to get photos which was pretty hilarious. No one cared about the traffic at all haha.

Afterwards we went to Covent Garden for some crepes and a wander around some of the shops. This wasn't complete without a visit to Laduree of course where my sister and I bought a box of macarons each, mmm. We did some more walking around and then somehow ended up at Patisserie Valerie for a hot drink and some cake (it was a sugary day okay). In the evening we went to Byron - after walking through a pretty dodgy street in Soho (sex shops and "massage" places etc haha). I got one of their veggie burgers with avocado instead of goats cheese - it was actually really good. Afterwards my sister and I got a frozen yoghurt from Snog, which had the coolest ever lights display on the ceiling.

Stay tuned for day 3!

Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. Awesome London pictures! :) I'm really craving fro-yo and burgers now..!

    Laura // Middle of Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip sounds dreamy so far, can't wait to hear what else you got up to. Those lights are seriously pretty, frozen yogurts something I've never tried but it looks so good! =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, glad you're enjoying the photos :) I know, they kept changing colours as well! Oh you should definitely give it a try some time xx

      Delete
  3. These photographs are so wonderful! It sounds like you had such a good time - very jealous of the Beatles tour. Can't wait to see more of what you got up to, it's definitely making me want to visit London again some time soon! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! Aww it was honestly such an interesting tour, the guy just knows everything haha. I hope you'll get a little trip to London soon then! :) xxx

      Delete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.