Dungaree dress.

1 May 2016


Dungaree dress | Primark
Top | Urban Outfitters
Necklace | Topshop

So continues my love affair with pinafores/dungarees <3 I can't help it, they instantly make a top look so much cuter. This particular one was of course cheap as chips but I don't think it looks too different to the ones you would see in Topshop for example. This long sleeved top is definitely one of my favourite sale finds from Urban Outfitters, I just love the colour and I think it looks perfect with some pink lipstick. I wish I could remember what this necklace stands for, without sounding too ignorant it's either love or peace, I do know that :P

I hope everyone's had a nice weekend and that you have lovely plans for the week ahead. I'm actually hopping on a train to London tomorrow morning for a 5 day holiday with my family. I believe there's going to be actual sunshine there so I can't wait! ;) 


Claire xx


Join the conversation!

  1. Love the outfit, I really need to get hold of a pinafore dress!
    Hope you have a lovely time in London. :) x

    www.bethanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.