Marble.

28 April 2016


Shirt | Lavish Alice
Jeans | Topshop
Boots | Primark
Necklace | ASOS
Earrings | F21

I hastily purchased this shirt on eBay without thinking that I already had a few white patterned shirts, woops. I guess you can't have too many though, and marble print is just so nice. It's quite an oversized fit as well which I like as it keeps it's casual edge. Oh these jeans do have tiny little holes on the bum thanks to my rats chewing them. Not quite the ripped look I'd be going for haha. And I know the photo of my boots isn't the loveliest, but I've been wearing them non-stop (including nights out) so they've been through a lot. 

Anyway, I hope you're all well and are having a great Thursday. I'm off to yoga in a bit to let my stomach feel the burrrrn :)


Claire xx

Join the conversation!

  1. That shirt is so dreamy and I love your hair up like this, just stunning! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think that's why I couldn't resist it hehe, and thank you lovely! <3

      Delete
  2. I love the shirt! I haven't bought new clothes in ages and I've definitely got shirt envy now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling haha I've been in pretty much the same boat, treat yoself! xx

      Delete
  3. Perfect outfit! I love your style so much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweetie, I really appreciate that :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. You're SUCH a babe oh my goodness! <3 Love this outfit girl, that shirt is such a pretty unique print! xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and love your personal style had to follow you on Bloglovin'! This is such a simple but stylish look and love the pop of red to give it that extra springy touch
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Write to me:

Latest Instagrams

© Claire Walker. Design by FCD.